Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weight Watchers Journey: Week 1

After one week on Weight Watchers, I am more than satisfied with the program. In one week, I lost 5.2 pounds. I am ecstatic!

I am looking forward to getting back into my old clothes and feeling better about my weight. The only thing I don't like is that I'm not used to eating small portions. I feel hungry and sometimes frustrated with choosing foods to eat. Also, since I'm newly vegetarian, I don't have many ideas of what to eat. Luckily a lot of vegetarian food is low in Points so I don't have to worry about eating a bulky steak.

Maybe I'll start progress pictures to help document the process and maybe I'll get more motivated to try harder.

If anyone has some tips for healthy eating, please leave me a comment or something. I need ideas for meals and I'm getting sick of eating veggie burgers.

1 comments:

Kate said...

wow congratulations on loosing 5 pounds! It must be so hard, I can never get myself to stick with whatever kind of diet! You can and should be very proud of yourself!:)
xx Kate

http://style-department.blogspot.com

Post a Comment