Saturday, May 5, 2012

Caviar Nails + Nail Art

I might be the only person on the Internet that hates the caviar nail craze.


Ciaté made an at-home kit after seeing this trend on the runway. I just think it looks really cheap and it's pretty expensive at $24 USD for just some seed beads stuck to your nails. There are some DIYs I've seen for the caviar nail with seed beads, but they always look kinda sloppy whenever they're done at-home. 

I haven't tried it yet, but I think it looks like your nails are dirty. Also, I think of little beads all over your bed when you wake up after wearing a caviar nail. 

I'm more for looks like this cute stipple gradient by Quite Polished.


I could easily see myself doing this look, and in fact, I'll probably do it later today. 

Is anyone else skeptical about the caviar nail?

0 comments:

Post a Comment